Welcome to My Space. Home of the monthly content LIST. Check out my Goodreads!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Ultimate Marvel 3 = Reunited
Sure you can rock this team in Marvel 3 but only in Ultimate Marvel you can add Ghost Rider to the mix!!
I think I might go in the lab and see what I can come up with these guys together. Videos to come, maybe?
P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIST: Top 5 Hardest Moves in VF 5: R.E.V.O
So I decided to make a LIST but with a video. Here are my Top 5 hardest moves in Virtua Fighter 5 R.E.V.O (in my opinion). I am also makin...
LIST: November's RANTS & RAVES
Welcome to November's RANTS & RAVES, a month packed with a bit of everything, including our first RANT on this LIST and boy was it ...
The BEST run ever: Darkest Dungeon II Kingdoms
My original plan was to just do Darkest Dungeon II discussions in my UPDATES (aka my side bar blog) but during my most recent run whe...
No comments:
Post a Comment