Welcome to My Space. Home of the monthly content LIST. Check out my Goodreads!
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Next up!
If I get my way... I should have a double feature video coming very soon to these pages.
Once again, I might mix it up a bit and use some different music since Blogger gives me the luxury to do so.
You want a teaser? Ahh okay.
Good enough?
pP
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LIST: Top 5 Hardest Moves in VF 5: R.E.V.O
So I decided to make a LIST but with a video. Here are my Top 5 hardest moves in Virtua Fighter 5 R.E.V.O (in my opinion). I am also makin...
LIST: November's RANTS & RAVES
Welcome to November's RANTS & RAVES, a month packed with a bit of everything, including our first RANT on this LIST and boy was it ...
The BEST run ever: Darkest Dungeon II Kingdoms
My original plan was to just do Darkest Dungeon II discussions in my UPDATES (aka my side bar blog) but during my most recent run whe...
No comments:
Post a Comment